I’m talking about Victor Frankenstein, the doctor who made the monster, not the monster himself.
If you’re confused about what I mean by this, just go back to reblogging ironic lists on Tumblr kthanks.
- collects a bunch of dead body parts
- makes a dude
- abandons it because he thinks it’s gross
- the monster made of dead parts starts stalking him
- kind of like that guy I went on one date with who asked me to marry him
- actually, nothing like that.
- likes to travel
- but most of that is fleeing/collecting corpses
- he’s been in jail
- for murder
- I mean, he didn’t COMMIT the murder
- but that’s going to affect his chances at teaching in a university
- he’s not a good listener
- the monster he made just wants to get laid
- and he’s really mean
- oh, he kinda married his sister
- they didn’t have sex because then she was murdered
- but still, married his sister.
- people around him are constantly being killed by the monster he created
- and he’s really bad at protecting his loved ones
- he just keeps having mental breakdowns
- that part is really annoying.
Now you know the difference between Frankenstein and Frankenstein’s monster. Oh yeah, Rating: NO. DO NOT BANG.
He’s been touching lots of dead bodies. You don’t want embalming fluid in your snatch. I mean, I don’t know exactly what that would do, but it can’t be good.